Our client is seeking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Trainee to join their team at its head office on the outskirts of Leeds.
A well respected insolvency practice operating across the UK but, primarily within the North of England. The firm offers advise to businesses and charities of all sizes on their financial issues.
Provide administration support to the Manager and Senior Administrators this includes but is not limited to investigation work, collating books and records, dealing with creditors, banks and directors and general administration.
Experience & Skills
Preferably have at least one years’ experience of working in an insolvency role. You will need to have excellent time management skills, experienced in dealing with high workloads and managing your time and workload efficiently along with having a healthy attitude to team work and great interpersonal skills.
- Deal with enquiries and provide information to clients, creditors, directors and stakeholders
- Setting up new cases on the management system
- Undertake/assist with processing Liquidations, Administrations, Bankruptcies and Voluntary Arrangements
- Prepare/assist with statutory case work inc: documents and reports and maintain diary updates
- Liaise with companies experiencing financial difficulties, dealing with creditors and employees.
- Undertake or assist with drafting and send out correspondence and payments
- Learn statute of insolvency
- Complete tasks on time and update the IPS diary accordingly
- To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the department objectives
- Day to day general administration tasks
Education and Qualification
- A minimum of 1 years insolvency experience
- CPI preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of formal insolvency procedure and legislation, including the most recent changes
- A Levels or equivalent
- Ideally a graduate looking for a career in insolvency
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"