£20,000 - £40,000 depending on relevant experience
Hertfordshire (25-30 mins from Kings Cross)
Are you an insightanalyst, market research or marketing analytics professional (or an aspiring insight professional starting out in your career) looking to progress your career with one of the UK's favourite retailers?
Successful candidates may come from an existing consumer market research or market intelligence background from an internal insight team or market research agency, or may even be a graduate looking to take their first steps into the world of insight, having studied a numerical or analytical subject.
We have a range of newly created opportunities for Insight Analysts of varying career levels, to translate customer targets and business data analytics objectives into opportunities. The insight team are passionate about using the power of and reporting to identify where they can better serve their customers and create world class products and services and create an improved customer experience.
The roles will involve a blend of the following:
- Consumer testing for the product development team.
- Leading/managing consumer research projects across food/non-food/general merchandise and pet product lines.
- Analysing results and distilling into a report format.
- Debriefing suppliers, product developers and technical teams on research, advising on steps for product improvement.
- Creating best-practice research and insight tool-kits to support brand development and evaluation.
- Using customer targets and business objectives to find growth opportunities and build a shared customer agenda.
- Taking accountability for agency management and contractual agreements as needed.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and capabilities:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in maths or an analytical
- Strong numerical skills and the ability to draw insight from a number of data
- Experience in working with large data-sets.
- Experience in Market Research is preferred.
- Proven analytics
- Data analysis/statistical skills.
- Customer empathy and the ability to build positive relationships with your peers.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to commercialise insight.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, both internally and externally.
- Technical skills in SQL, Hadoop, Tableau, Qlikview or Microstrategy preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, including advanced functions.
- Project management skills.
- Able to respond to change quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- insight;market intelligence;insight analyst;market research;consumer insight;FMCG research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job