Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Salary: £22-24,000 DOE Plus Bonus, Plus Commission OTE £37 - £39K
Hours: Monday to Friday
Do you have natural energy, a sales driven mentality, tenacity and love for technology? If so you could be the ideal candidate our client are seeking.
Our client offers a competitive salary, exposure to high profile clients and a career path based on your capability. Employees are continuingly taught valuable skills within their job sphere, both in house training sessions as well as outside seminars, summits and classes
Securing a position with them will provide you with the opportunity to build a career in a fast paced sales environment allowing you to bring and develop your skills into a competitive and exciting sector, combining passion for technology, sales and marketing.
- Identify and seek out business opportunities for marketing solutions in specified markets
- Discuss projects, needs and initiatives of selected accounts and identify business opportunities
- Develop those opportunities and move them further down through the sales cycle till the right point to pass them to the field sales or channel sales
- Account planning, individually or with the channel partners, to maximize the return of most profitable accounts
- Daily reporting, through Sales force CRM or similar new opportunities, deal status, number of calls, closures and revenue
- Daily engagement with channel partners on the territory to assist them in any way possible to help them increase sales closures and general advancement in this field.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 months B2B sales experience
- At least a years' experience with the local market
- A college degree or equivalent in Business/Marketing related field is desired but this is not mandatory
- Complete knowledge of Sales strategies, how to sell directly and indirectly through channels in the technological section
- Work ethic, self-discipline and type "A" personality/profit motivated
- Tenacity and a strong desire to learn
- Enthusiastic, passionate and driven to succeed
- Motivated, dynamic and capable of communicating and negotiating smoothly with C-level decision makers
- Great opportunities for progression both in the UK and Overseas
- Fantastic office location with great views of Bournemouth
- Structured training throughout career
- Regular social events
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/