The company primarily work for clients in the financial and professional services sectors. Its focus is to improve the quality and productivity of its clients’ operations. The company offers a number of distinct products and tools which can be deployed individually or combined to form a broader solution. It works both within individual teams and across many departments, linking them together in a common documentation platform.
As the Inside Sales Representative your duties will be:
- High volume calling to establish new, high-quality opportunities with prospective clients and leads.
- Qualification of all leads received from various sources, including the company website, CRM system, purchased lists, social media channels, events etc.
- Building and nurturing relationships and opportunities through regular touch points.
- Monitoring and tracking potential client progress through the sales and marketing funnel.
- To update and meticulously maintain the CRM database.
- To own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) monthly meeting targets.
To be a successful Inside Sales Representative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong interest in professional inside sales within a technology company.
- Experience in cold / warm calling.
- Full fluency in English is essential.
- Exceptional phone, verbal, and written communication skills; comfortable making cold calls.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong business acumen, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Outbound calling exposure.
- Most importantly – hungry, enthusiastic personality to fit the team culture.
- Experience in telesales, customer service, b2b etc.
In return, the Representative will receive a salary of £28000 - £32000 per annum, OTE £40,000 + commission.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.