Dental Inside Sales Representative - High Wycombe - Full Time or Part Time
Products: Dental Consumables
Reports to: Managing Director
Develop and maintain favourable relationships with existing customers, promote sales of products, achieving set sales targets, maintain customer base, and develop new customers, in order to achieve individual, departmental and company goals and objectives:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
• Establish and maintain consistent selling activity to assigned and unassigned customers.
• Prepare quotes.
• Achieve set sales targets.
• Provide telephone training to the customer on application and use of the company’s products.
• Pre-plan sales calls and maintain efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
• Effectively handle and "cross-sell" incoming sales calls, educate clients on product offerings and types of services.
• Prospect new customers.
• Follow up sales leads.
• Develop expertise about the company’s product lines and marketing programs.
• Maintain set minimum sales call rate.
• Update outcomes in CRM.
• Work closely with field sales team to pass on sales leads needing a customer visit.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures including safety, security and ISO work instructions.
• Demonstrate a high standard of work ethics and professionalism to peers, superiors and external contacts at all times.
• Represent the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times.
- Telephone Sales experience; Dental or Medical sales preferred, but not required.
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance of the office (High Wycombe)
- Medical Sales