Sector: Professional Services
Location: Central London
Salary: £70,000 basic plus £40K OTE uncapped
- Selling a range of services aimed at helping Marketing, Communications & PR professionals.
- Based in Canary Wharf,
- Managing a team of new business focussed sales people
- Sales lead organisation who reward sales ability & hard work with money & progression.
As an Inside Sales Manager, your role will be to manage a team of Business Development Executives, selling Public Relations software to senior decision makers within the Marketing, PR & Communications industries. This market leading business are looking for an experienced sales manager with a history of training and team development, who ideally has a deep understanding of the PR and Media Intelligence industries.
Having acquired a range of market leading businesses over the past 5 years, this global media intelligence company has now brought all offerings under one umbrella, meaning the successful applicant will be offering a robust & comprehensive suite of PR and social media services. Working with over 100,000 customers across 170 countries, this company is now looking to expand its London office.
As Inside Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of a team of 9 sales professionals.
- Generating leads, arranging meetings & closing business with C-Level professionals and senior decision makers.
- Coach and mentor team members with respect to best sales practice and pipeline management.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong B2B sales experience within a professional service, software or media environment.
- 2 years of managing teams selling SaaS solutions.
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and clients.
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £50-70,000 basic plus £30-40K OTE (uncapped).
- Pension, 25 days' holiday with added benefits.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Ben Gosling on .
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job