Inside Sales Manager - Bracknell - Up to £38k DOE (OTE £50k)
We Work Recruitment are in the process of recruiting for an established but growing business in Bracknell for an Inside Sales Manager. The company are poised for growth and the Inside Sales Manager will be critical in developing the skills of the team, motivating, coaching and developing the team to increase results.
Reporting into a Sales Manager, the role has been created to accelerate the development of an exciting new venture within the Group and provide critical commercial support to the Sales Manager in the ongoing development of the Inside Sales team.
Suitable candidates will be from a Channel Sales background, either in the IT sector, healthcare or technology sectors either hardware or software - and will understand the channel process.
This is a hands-on role that will suit someone with a proven successful career in channel sales, and experience in motivating and managing a team.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
• Proactively motivate and assist inside sales execs in achieving their revenue targets.
• Provide ongoing one to one training with staff - team sales training, closing, call structure and listening to calls to analyse improvements and provide individual training based on this.
• Creation, maintenance and analysis of staff performance reports / forecasts.
Key Skills / Experience Required
• Proven experience in improving individual performance
• Experience working on salesforce and managing opportunities / reporting
• 1-2-1 coaching and training
• Setting and reviewing of targets and KPI’s
• Experience working within tech or similar sectors
• Understanding of channel sales and partner / reseller / vendor management
• Opportunity to work within a "ChallengerBrand" growing business
• Realistic OTE and earnings potential
• Fantastic team environment and culture - mid size / family feel but professional
• On-site parking
• Additional company bonus targets
- Channel Sales