Innovation Engineer | Java Engineer | Innovation | Concepts | AI | ML
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Java Engineer to join a one-of-a-kind start up who are going through continued success both here in the UK and abroad (USA).
The purpose of this role is to enable to company to stay ahead of the curve and enable their product to reach as many people as possible in the market place.
Based just South of Oxford my client are a market leader in their field and now require a Innovation Engineer | Java Engineer. They have multinational offices and ambitious plans to grow further across development, support and innovation.
The team are highly intellectual and innovative, and are extremely passionate about exploring Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence further as to how it can best be utilised.
Going forward the tech stack is Java, Tomcat hosted and involve the manipulation, processing and storage of vast amounts of data so the ideal Innovation Engineer will have commercial experience of the above.
Innovation Engineer | Java Engineer required skills / experience:
* Knowledge of Java, Tomcat, XML.
* Able to show proof of concept experience.
* Very solid understanding of API’s.
* Be at home in Agile environments.
* Enjoys challenging ideas, taking risks and improving efficiency.
What’s in it for the successful Innovation Engineer | Java Engineer?
* To be a part of a highly innovative and intelligent team.
* Working on a daily basis with cutting edge technologies.
* Join a stable start up with ambitious growth plans.
* Work alongside driven and enthusiastic people within a fun and relaxed environment.
This role is based in Southern Oxfordshire. Commutable by both road, rail and public transport.
up to £60,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits.
Glenn Rose @ Reqiva
- API development
- Proof of Concept
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job