The ITS Operations function is accountable for the delivery of all internal technology infrastructure - including Email, Skype, File Services as well as platforms underpinning SAP, Enterprise (IT) Security Services across both the UK and Swiss firms. It also provides technology that supports the service lines in delivering client facing or client engagements as part of its Client IT services
The Infrastructure Security Operations Senior Engineer is responsible for the Infrastructure security operation services for Deloitte UK /CH /GIB. Acting as an escalation point for their relevant services and is a key contact for maintaining all Infrastructure Security operations services. This includes external Security vendors and internal managed services such as Global Technology Services (GTS) relationships. The Infrastructure Security Senior Engineer remit encompassed the core Infra Security Services such as FWs, Proxy, ATP and Varonis. The Infra Security Senior Engineer will manage the evaluation process for potential security risks relating to Change Control Processes ensuring a high level of technical security consultancy is provided to either the business areas or the technology division.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Security Operations Supervisor, the Infra Sec Senior Engineer will assist with appropriate day to day operations and assist with KPI and service management.
- Assisting with looking for ways to improve processes and procedure to support infrastructure security services
- Assisting with Security technologies roadmap development in conjunction with CISO function, Deloitte Business Security and ITS Architecture team
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Service SME for multiple SOC services
- Represent team in project transition meetings
- Process improvement tracking and continual service improvement management
- Operational coordination of infrastructure security implementation and integration
- Engage with 3rd party technical support vendors and maintain relationships
- Contribute to the creation of technical working documents and procedures
- Share knowledge of new solutions with UK and Swiss Security Operations teams
- Incident Response & Management coordinator where required
- Assist with client audits / MF Standards / ISO compliance and evidence gathering
- Ability to work in virtual teams, often remote from other team members
- Part of a 24/7 on-call rota
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London or Manchester with occasional domestic and international travel
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full time
Your professional experience
- Degree in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline or qualified by experience
- Solid’ experience in a Infrastructure Security Operations Centre role or similar roles
- One industry certification desirable (CISSP, GIAC, CISM)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Infrastructure Security services, Cyber-attacks and Information Security
- Diplomatic and persuasive with an ability to handle difficult conversations and confidently manage stakeholders
- Vendor management experience
- Stakeholder management experience - including technical and non-technical
- Ability to influence others to gain support for change
- A strong track record of delivering continual service improvement
- A strong "can do" attitude
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues with technical and non-technical audience
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- A solid understanding of the ITIL framework
- Experience recording and maintaining incident documentation within a ticketing system (preferred: ServiceNow)
- Previous working experience or knowledge of the following security products;
- Palo Alto
- GlobalScape SFTP
- Cylance ATP or similar product
- Routers and Switches troubleshooting - Desirable
Your service line: Internal Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Practice Support Services, Quality & Risk Services, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
For full job description please see our Career Site
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 173756
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'