A leading Bank based in London are looking to hire a number of IT Infrastructure Project Managers for London. The roles are only offered on a PAYE basis and the rates are depending on level: £385 per day / £523 per day.
The client look for a number of key skills, experience and attributes which are:
- Significant Budget Management Control, Ownership & Reporting on your Projects.
- You will be a Specialist Infrastructure Project Manager
- You will have diversified in terms of technology on Projects and will be comfortable leading any IT specialism Infrastructure Project
- Global experience
- Robust attitude, this is a large Global Client and projects are often complex so you will need to be a person who can push a Project to successful conclusion/ delivery under pressure and difficult circumstances,
- Investment Banking Experience
- Matrix management
- Use to working with Project Management methodologies and Agile environments.
- End to End Project Management experience
If you have the above, please do apply now by sending your CV Please bear in mind we can only represent the candidates that have the above experience and so please make sure the experience is clearly visible (including £ budgets value where you had budget control).
- Project Manager - Budget Control - Infrastcuture PM.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'