Technical Specialist - Infrastructure Specialist - On Premise SME - Technology Analyst - Information Security specialist
Network - O365 - PowerApps/ Flows - SDN - LAN - WAN - Information Security
The role an infrastructure/ on-premise security specialist within this business will offer:
- IT security training
- Superb custom training that will put you at the forefront of technologies
- Work with the latest cutting edge technology for everything therefore you will have continual learning opportunities
- Work within a department that is rapidly expanding and have generous budgets in place
- Your work will be at a large scale- enterprise level
- Work the way that Amazon and Microsoft recommends organisation at this scale to work at
The salary is open and flexible to all infrastructure/ on-premise specialists who can demonstrate the knowledge and experiences required for the role. In addition, an excellent package is available.
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work from home max 2 days a week, dependant on workshops and once fully operational
- Agile working environment
- Fantastic benefits package
Summary of role
Become a subject matter expert and to be one of the point of contacts when delivering information security requirements and capabilities to a range IT foundation platforms. These can include mobile and devises, networks, and messaging.
As projects come through that can include network transformation projects, your role to review and ensure that the right security protection has been considered/ applied to the platforms will become evidently more crucial. Queries and projects will come into the team where you will use your experience and knowledge to provide technical input around the security controls that they would need to consider. In addition you will assess whether they comply with the security standards. In the role you will engage with a large variety of departments and global teams.
The below skills and experiences are required for the role:
- Gained experience to a technical capacity and be able to demonstrate deep knowledge with network (LAN/WAN), or/and mobile and end user device, or/and enterprise applications, or/and infrastructure, or/and cloud. You could have a broad background but what is key is that you have the knowledge of what controls are available within the range of infrastructure technologies in order to make it secure
- It would be ideal but not necessary to have some information security/ IT Security knowledge
- It would be a bonus if you have experience with security tooling and selection
- Not essential but a qualification in information security i.e. CISSP, GIAC would be a bonus
If you are looking at joining a fantastic company that will offer the chance to work with cutting edge technologies, become a security SME, then please apply today.
- Technical Specialist - Infrastructure Specialist - On Premise SME - Technology Analyst - Information Security specialist Network - O365 - PowerApps/ F
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'