Role: Senior Infrastructure, Network and Security Specialist
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Excellent Benefits to include 20% bonus, excellent pension, 25 days holiday + more.
Our client, a global and key player in the insurance industry is looking for a Senior Network and Security Specialist to join their Agile Team. Voted one of the top companies to work for in 2018, this company holds a very good reputation.
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco NX-OS and IOS, supporting Routers and Switches (commonly Cisco ASR1000 and Juniper MX5, ISR 44xx , 29xx , Nexus 7k,5k,3k and 2k, 4500, 2960), knowledge of OSPF,BGP,QoS and ideally at least CCNP certified, CCIE preferred.
- WAN connectivity including Site to Site VPNs , VPLS and MPLS
- F5 Loadbalancers (LTM/GTM/APM) and Netscaler Gateway (SDX/VPX)
- Checkpoint Firewall experience including HA , Virtual Systems and vSec
- ASA firewall experience including multiple contexts and HA
- Experience of managing Juniper SRX firewalls including HA along with Security Director and Log Collector
- Proxy experience mainly Bluecoat and zScaler
- WLAN controllers including OEAP connectivity
- Azure Express Route and Amazon Direct Connect experience
- CISCO ISE
- Infoblox DNS and DHCP
- Imperva Web Application Firewall
- Two Factor Authentication (RSA and Google Authenticator)
- Automation experience - Terraform , Puppet , Powershell , Python
- Preferable to have exposure to virtualized environments utilising VMWare, Citrix Xendesktop and Xenapp