£400 - £450/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer for our Government Client based in Newcastle. This is an initial 6 month contract paying between £400 - £450/Day Inside IR35. This role is remote for the time being.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution
Role Profile -
- Experience of providing and operating desktop services including office products, virtualised technologies and distribution toolsets
- Knowledge of Windows Server, IIS, Windows Print Spooler and Queue Management
Windows PowerShell knowledge
- Basic SQL skills (executing SQL scripts and liaising with DBA team)
- Basic knowledge of Citrix environments
- The Infrastructure Engineer being responsible for managing, deploying, and maintaining the Office Print IT infrastructure using the latest technology. With their expertise, infrastructure engineers ensure all of the systems within an organization function seamlessly
- The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the day to day management of the Office Print solution within the organisation
- This will include operational implementation of fixes and improvements to the service, which is comprised of both custom and off-the-shelf technologies, alongside BAU activities such as MACD and request fulfilment
- The Infrastructure Engineer will have the ability to apply different techniques and methods in analysing and resolving problems, working up new practices and procedures or modify existing processes to improve performance of the service
- Provide specialist technical support and assistance to projects ensuring definition and delivery of requisite non-functional requirements to architectural and roadmap developments
- Provide reports of Service performance to the Senior Infrastructure Engineer and other senior leadership members from Digital, reporting against agreed KPIs and via the relevant reporting channels and forums.
Do Not Call - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
SC Cleared Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Consultant, 3rd line engineer, Third line engineer, Infrastructure Support, Infrastructure, Powershell, SQL, Windows, Windows Servers, Virtualisation, Engineer, Windows print Spooler, Queue Management, SC Cleared, SC Clearance, Security Cleared
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Windows Servers
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Infrastructure Consultant
- Infrastructure Support
- 3rd line engineer
- SC Cleared Infrastructure Engineer
- Third line engineer
- Windows print
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'