Infrastructure Engineer x 2 – Belfast - £40,000 to £50,000
REED Technology are delighted to be retained once again by our client, an award winning Medical IT organisation specialising in Healthcare products. The organisation is going through a rapid growth period and due to this require an additional 2 x Infrastructure Engineers to join their excellent team.
Embedded in the organisation ethos is training and mentoring. The organisation aim to make a real difference in everything they do and want like-minded individuals to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a strong Infrastructure background, a passion for IT and think outside the box. They will be able to remain calm and think methodically in high pressure situations, so as to deliver the best experience possible for the organisations ever expanding client base.
• Install, configure and commission our solutions. Interface with third party suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate the deployment of hardware and software solutions.
• Perform regular security monitoring and maintenance.
• Repair and recover hardware and software failures. Provide remote diagnostic support for technical and end user problems using the latest remote access technologies.
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning. Responsible for ongoing status reporting to support management for both technical and customer issues.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required.
• Write and maintain all project documentation owned by the deployment engineer and Service department.
• A master’s, bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer engineering or equivalent with a strong academic performance.
• Fluency in English.
• Strong organizational, social and communication skills.
• Have a well rounded experience in computer networks, server hardware, software environments, operating systems, high availability and disaster recovery solutions, programming or scripting tools.
• Practical experience deploying VMWARE products including SRM.
• Practical experience deploying storage technologies (HPE 3Par and StoreEasy, EMC, Isilon and VNX.
If you meet the above criteria and want to join an organisation were your ideas are valued then I would like to hear from you asap.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on or via for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'