Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Support Engineer - Network Infrastructure Engineer required by a rapidly expanding client based close to Guildford, West Surrey, for an initial 6-month contract to start ASAP. Daily rate up to £340 per day
Infrastructure Engineer will join a global team who have an excellent technical knowledge of infrastructure technologies for multi-tenanted SaaS and Cloud environments. The Infrastructure Engineer will have experience in the following areas configuration and management of all layers including Networking, Virtualisation, and Windows Domains, Linux, databases and servers in various roles. Along with good troubleshooting skills, you will have a pro-active approach to operations, maintenance and change management
Reporting to the Infrastructure Operations Manager, you will be part of the team responsible for the following areas:
- Diagnosing and fixing technical issues with infrastructure using remote and on-site tools
- Assisting with customer support issues and troubleshooting under tight SLA's
- Deploying and configuring new environments, servers and services for the on-boarding of new customers.
The Infrastructure Engineer will have hands-on practical experience in the following:
- TCP/IP network configuration, best practices and security in regards to servers, routing, firewalls, VLANs, VDOMS applications, databases and storage.
- Managing and configuring FortiGate and Cisco firewalls
- Management, and maintenance of enterprise MS SQL in clustered environments
- Operations and management of multiple VMware virtualised environments including clustered/resilient configurations, DR, monitoring, capacity planning, optimisation, scripting and orchestration.
- Support, management and configuration of Windows and Linux Server's in various roles and functions (IIS, AD, DNS, FSRM, SQL)
This is an initial 6-month contract based close to Guildford, West Surrey and my client can offer a daily rate of up to £340 per day
The Infrastructure Team, work a shift pattern of 7 am - 4 pm and 10 am -7 pm
If you an energetic Infrastructure Engineer who is immediately available and has the above skills then forward your CV to me.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job