My client is a well established professional services company, highly regarded by their clients and they now have a great opportunity for someone of graduate calibre to join their team in a varied and interesting administration support role.
The company manages a range of industry specific projects for their clients in a wide variety of industry sectors and they have a friendly, supportive, team environment, offer good training and development to their staff and have a strong reputation with clients for whom they provide key professional project management services.
The ideal candidate for this role is likely to be a graduate with strong attention to detail and great people skills who may have already acquired some office administration or customer service experience and is now looking to start or progress their career in a professional office environment.
The role involves the following;
- a wide range of administration support
- updating of information on website and intranet
- maintaining files and databases to ensure quality and accuracy of information
- providing support for processes in their management systems
- providing information for clients and staff members as well as management
- an involvement in team and management meetings to record information
Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential with a strong level of spelling and grammar being important. Good PC skills are also necessary, ideally including MS Office.
There will be a great deal of people contact, with team members, management and other departments and clients, so a helpful, friendly attitude is important as is a great attitude to customer service.
Salary: c. £20k plus great benefits including 25 days holiday, pension scheme etc.
Start date: May 2018
- Administration Duties
- Customer Service
- General Administration