We have an exciting opportunity for a Security Risk Analyst to join our Security Team based in Dunstable. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the information security risk management framework that will deliver an environment where Whitbread’s senior stakeholders are aware of information related risks. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to build and grow on a career in risk management.
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Premier Inn and Beefeater. By 2020, our goal is to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with information security management and senior business stakeholders to design a business appropriate information security risk management process
- Supporting the Information Security Risk Manager in developing and presenting information related risks to Information Security Managers and the CISO.
- Day-to-day operation of the risk management process
- Documenting known risks into the information security risk register
- Assisting with and producing risk papers
- Providing support to the information risk manager, the Governance Risk and Compliance team, and wider information security function.
What we’d like you to have:
- Good understanding of risk management concepts.
- A good understanding of how information security related risks can impact an organisation, especially in relation to Whitbread’s businesses
- Understanding of the potential regulatory impacts from relevant laws and regulation
- Relevant risk or security qualifications would be preferable but not mandatory
- Demonstrable understanding of ISO27001, GDPR and PCI controls and processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'