Information Governance Manager (NHS experience)
Home Based (with travel)
£ Competitive Salary based on experience
Our client is a nationwide provider of healthcare and patient management systems to both the public and private healthcare sectors.
The company is now looking for an Information Governance Manager which will be a home based position but with travel.
The Information Governance Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance of Company's product portfolio with Information Governance standards. Lead on the coordination of information governance and as the Information Governance specialist in the organisation.
You will also provide advice and guidance to the organisation's staff on Information Governance issues as well as liaising with Senior Management, Product Managers, Development, Clinical Safety and Technical Infrastructure Security managers as appropriate.
Key Responsibilities as an Information Governance Manager are:
- Ensure the Company complies with applicable IG standards, guidance, completing the assessments and processes required within the prescribed deadlines.
- Manages compliance with the IG Toolkit (ISB 0086) and the subsequent versions released thereof so that the annual submission is completed on time.
- Manage programme of action to ensure attainment of the IG Statement of Compliance for continued N3 connection.
- Assist and contribute to the clinical safety cases for product releases providing IG assurances and confirming that changes do not contravene the IG compliance.
- Thorough understanding of the NHS definitions and expected implementation of Legitimate Relationships, Sealed envelope, pseudonymisation.
- An up-to-date understanding of the issues, concepts, legal and technical requirements of data protection legislations, NHS and Department of Health related IG requirements.
- Experience with information systems, processes and uses of information with the NHS.
This Information Governance Manager position is home based and pays a competitive salary based on experience. The role will require travel.
- Information Governance