Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and savings products.
We are currently looking for a contract Information & Data Analyst to join our team based in Brentwood. This is a key role, expanding the SBDatawarehouse.
- Work with the CDO Projects team in the reengineering of SBDatawarehouse, the bank’s primary source of information for Financial and Regulatory reporting
- To capture the data requirements for the inclusion of Business Finance into SBDW (AF & WCS)
- To gather and consolidate information from each Business Group regarding PII data to be deleted from source systems and obfuscated in SBDW. The collection of these additional data attributes into SBDW is to aid ongoing MI reporting by the business
- To assist in the creation of and implementation of a BRD clearly defining all actions arising from the above collection activities into SBDW (BF & MI)
- Be able to work with ETL in developing new process and structure to capture new and additional data from source (BF & MI) and incorporate into SBDW
- Be able to implement and use data under GDPR rules, by following Shawbrooks Data Retention policy regarding obfuscation and deletion
The preferred candidate must be able to meet the following:
- Be a self-starting individual who can work well without supervision
- They must have a full understanding of Microsoft 'shrink wrap’ products, specifically Excel, Word, Power Point & Microsoft SQL Server management Studio
- Have a working understanding of SQL and must be able to use same to interrogate CDO owned and managed databases
- Have a demonstrable and solid background in a previous Business Analytics role
- They must have a good educational background, solid A Level results are a must and a degree, or an accounting qualification would be preferable but not essential
- A background in banking would be preferred but again not essential, however, the candidate must be able to demonstrate they can perform the role through prior experience gained elsewhere
- MI reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"