Industrial Sales Manager required. My client is a well-established designer and manufacturer of high quality workshop equipment, installed globally and used by some of the world's leading automotive brands. They are currently looking for an Industrial Sales Engineer to join their growing team at their head office in Northamptonshire and travel across the UK.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, you will be working within a team tasked with selling workshop solutions and driven to develop in to large value capital project sales. Although part of this team, you will responsible for developing sales, markets and ideas along with achieving individual annual targets.
The ideal Industrial Sales Manager must have a proven track record in business to business sales, channel development and account management. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Sales Manager to develop and build their career.
Industrial Sales Manager Position Overview
- Sourcing and qualifying viable avenues of revenue for capital project sales
- Networking across the UK on the road with B2B project sales in mind
- Complete management of client projects including, design, budget and installation
- Development of sales initiatives to target new business sectors and third parties such as architects and design consultants
- Site visits for consultations and to present to prospective clients
- Monthly reporting to the UK Sales Manager
- Attendance and development of exhibitions and shows
Industrial Sales Manager Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a business to business sales environment
- Skilled in "soft" consultative approach but efficient in managing and closing the sale
- Project management experience B2B
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to add value in a demanding and often pressured environment
- Full (clean) UK driving license and prepared to travel across the UK for the role
Industrial Sales Manager Position Remuneration
- £35,000 - £40,000 + commission
- 24 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company car
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job