Exciting new opportunity to work for a well-established global manufacturing organisation as part of a multi-skilled maintenance department. The Electrical Maintenance Technician will report to an Engineering Supervisor and be involved in preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and project work based on the installation of new equipment and modification of existing equipment.
The role will be working shifts.
As the Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician, your duties will include:
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on site to ensure the best possible availability of production equipment
- Contributing towards the successful implementation of a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system
- Implementing modifications to equipment on site in an effort to improve performance
- Involvement in the installation of new equipment on site
- Assisting production team with continuous improvement activities
To be a successful Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must be multi-skilled and able to carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- PLC fault finding ability
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
In return, the Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician will receive a generous pay rate of £18 per hour
This is a temporary position.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities recruitment business.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Electrical Maintenance Technician