Industrial, Digital, Technologies Advisor
Fixed-Term Contract till 2021
Up to £70, 000
My Client is looking to recruit an Industrial, Digital Technologies Advisor for a fantastic pilot programme, looking to increase productivity for SME’s within the North West. The aim of the role is to deliver specialist advice to a portfolio of ambitious business owners and senior managers of SMEs with the potential to achieve growth and productivity increases through the adoption of Industrial Digital Technologies (IDTs).
The role will assess the potential of eligible businesses to adopt IDT, diagnose any barriers to innovation or advancement which may be holding back growth and agree suitable action plans including funding applications for grant-support to address these to release growth opportunities.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience and evidence of successful IDT project delivery and implementation in at least one relevant IDT area of specialism, such as Big Data Analystics; product or process modelling and simulation; Augmented or Virtual Reality (AR/VR); Systems Integration; Additive Manufacturing; Cybersecurity, Sensor Technology and or Artifical Intelligence.
- Evidence of experience at a senior management level, ideally within, or working closely with, the manufacturing sector, or other sectors, with product/service/process design and development expertise from conception to commercialisation.
- Practical experience of diagnosing business needs and agreeing effective strategic business action plans in relation to the application of digital technologies to improve productivity and the development of improved products and services.
- Understanding and experience of using project management techniques.
- Experience of teamworking across a wide geographical area.
- At least degree level with a relevant technical, digital or business education with relevant experience of digital technologies or degree level qualification with a Management body or the relevant business experience to match.
- Presentation skills both written and oral / excellent communication and networking skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, administrative and project management skills
- Well-developed IT skills, including an understanding of computerised management information systems, spreadsheets, diary management, e-mail and CRM databases.
For further information, please ring Lydia on or email your CV to .uk .Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for successful for the next stage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'