This award-winning organisation offer a wide range of market focused and design-led products for the building and construction sectors and underpinned by this ethos of innovative design, they are continuously evolving its product range and breaking new ground with its acclaimed, industry-leading concepts.
Based in Oxfordshire, they are a value based company, believing strongly in their staff and their well-being, with full involvement and unity in the companys growth and development.
They are currently recruiting for the following two roles:
1. Technical Specification Designer to work on customer enquiries, undertaking the design and development of feasible bespoke solutions, producing high quality visuals and drawings.
2. Bespoke Design Engineer: for espoke orders to undertake the design, development and detailing of feasible solutions, and their associated products, for manufacture to customer specifications providing a high level of technical advice / project support to internal and external customers. .
Person / Experience required:
- Degree qualified in Product Design or Industrial Design, or similar discipline
- 3+ years experience working full-time within a design environment for a technical/specialist products company
- Experience using 3D CAD software (SolidWorks or similar)
- Experience and understanding of sheet metal fabrication and its impact on design would be beneficial
- Have a solution based approach with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills for the successful completion of projects
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to identify customers needs and understand technical information
- Driving licence with own transport is desirable
- product design
- design and development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"