Independent Form F Assessors - Derbyshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire
Aurora Resourcing are currently recruiting for Independent Form F Assessors to work for Not for Profit IFA,as there has been a very high increase in Form F assessments demands in the Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire area. We are hoping to hear from very experienced Form F assessors and Qualified Social Workers with extensive Form F assessment experience.
Please speak discuss with Li Li in confidence.
- At the start of the assessment, the assessor will be provided with a work schedule, indicating the milestones and objectives that must be met in order for the assessment to be deemed satisfactory.
- The assessor must attend panel for the Form F to be fully completed, then you will receive payment. If the assessment ceases part way through a reduced fee will be paid and will be based on how much work has been completed
- You must be a qualified social worker and you must be HCPC registered
- You must have extensive experience of undertaking Form F assessment work
- You will receive from between £1800 per completed assessment.
- Mileage will also be reimbursed at 45p per mile
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence.
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job