Inbound Sales Executive +Commission - Incoming Order Taking Calls - No COLD CALLS
Inbound Sales Executive
We are looking for new, quality inbound order taking agents for our growing team.
Our newest client is a high end online retailer needing agents to assist customers looking to place orders over the phone. Impact is a friendly company that provides great benefits, come join us!
No cold calling! Inbound calls only, customers will be calling you to place orders.
If you have an outgoing personality and would like to join a successful local company, apply today.
We give full training - you don't need experience - just drive, determination and enthusiasm, we'll provide the rest, including a good basic wage plus quality allowance.
We are located on the Romsey Industrial Estate, which is just a short walk from Romsey station.Train journeys from Southampton Central take from as little as 11 minutes.
- Full Time and Part Time are available (please advise preference when applying in a simple cover letter)
- Full time hours can include one weekend day and some evening work up till 8pm.
- If you're coming from retail or hospitality, we encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities (No cold calling, customers will be calling you to place orders over the phone)
- Support customers wishing to purchase items over the phone.
- Process orders and resolve all queries.
- Deliver a world-class customer service.
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attend regular sales and product meetings.
- You will be fully trained in taking calls so don't worry if you have no experience, you will be working closely with a coach to assist you in your success.
- Effective communication
- Customer focus
- Work as part of a team
- Problem solving
- Target driven
- Basic keyboard skills essential
13 reasons to work at Impact
- Work in a team of friendly and fun people.
- Free hot and cold drinks to your desk
- Staff canteen offering subsidised lunch/refreshments
- Free on-site parking
- 5 minute walk from Romsey train station
- Dress down Fridays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment + product discounts
- Charity events throughout the year
- 29 days holiday raising to 33 days (including bank holidays)
- Got Blue hair? We don’t care, we believe in individuality
- Full support and on-going training from our coaching and training teams
- Career progression - We actively promote from within
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available
- Full-time: Starting salary of £16,286 (£7:83)plus a protected salary of £18,000 per annum in first 6 months of training but this extra payment should be comfortably exceeded due to the uncapped commission available for this role. After probation salary moving to £16,494 (£7:93) with progression to next pay scales available - OTE £23,000 - £34,500
- Uncapped commission
- Same rates of pay for under-25s
Successful applicants will be subject to a basic criminal record check.
Must speak English fluently and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Inbound sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job