We're on the look-out for Inbound Customer Service superstars to join our lively, fun-loving team here in Derry/Londonderry! Amazing incentives and discounts available!
- Career Progression - We pride ourselves in the development and career progression of our staff.
- Fortnightly pay.
- Company sponsored healthcare
- Discounted phone tariffs with our client
- Free parking
- There are also lots of fun, social activities and team events for you to get involved in!
- Induction and development, and what it means to work on behalf of our client
- A highly supportive team and manager
A few things you'll need….
- Track record of delivering results
- Extremely customer orientated
- Have an aptitude for technology and technical problems
- Computer literate
- Commitment to resolving customer complaints
- Good telephone manner
- Good listening, numerical, interpersonal and communication skills
So, what's the role about?
As a Customer Service Advisor you will take calls and responding to all forms of contact from customers with a whole range of queries; establish the customer's needs by using their expertise to diagnose and resolving problems.
- By using questioning and listening skills to make a judgement on the best solution or action to the customer's query/issue whilst operating within the company guidelines and legislative requirements you will serve the needs of the customers and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Be accountable for the timely and accurate resolution of customer's problems at the first point of contact; within agreed service levels, targets and objective
- Be proactive and proficient in promoting Everything Everywhere products, services and solutions at all times.
- Have a good operational knowledge of appropriate systems, policies and processes
- Raise incidents to third line support, where appropriate accurately providing all relevant and necessary information.
- Proven customer service experience
- 6 months experience in a Customer Service based role
- 1 years experience in a customer service role within a call centre environment
Salary: £7.50 / HOUR plus £300 bonus OTE
Hours of Work: Successful Candidates must be available to work between 8AM - 9.30PM Monday to Sunday. Candidates must be FULLY FLEXIBLE for changing shift patterns.
Job type: Full Time permanent
Cordant People are a Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job