In House Senior Housing Solicitor
Do you have a desire to work in house for a reputable housing organisation? Are you a senior qualified Solicitor experienced in housing law, landlord and tenant or property litigation and looking for more autonomy in your career? Get in touch to find out more about this rare opportunity.
This is a standalone role reporting to a Director and so you must be confident in your ability to provide strategic advice and deliver training where necessary. You will be excited by the prospect of making this role your own and making a significant impact on the company from a legal standpoint.
- To manage a case load of housing matters comprising landlord and tenant, property litigation, general property and land law matters
- To support the housing teams
- Provide legal advice on policy, procedure and corporate business
- Remain up to date with current and pending housing law
- Attend court and tribunals acting as an advocate
- Lead on transformation projects
- Be responsible for the implementation of the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016.
- A qualified Solicitor
- Experience within housing law, landlord and tenant, property law is essential
- Proven strategic advice is desirable but not essential
- Be a confident advocate and confidently liaise with Stakeholders and deliver training
- Be up to date with housing law.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'