My client is an International Family Office, with a central office in London. They are a very successful Family that run a group of companies across the Middle East and Europe. The family office is in the process of setting up a new office in Jersey and are looking to hire a Qualified and Experienced In-House Legal Counsel. They are looking to hire a Qualified Lawyer to work as the Legal Counsel in Jersey. This role will report into the head of the Family Office. The role is very varied and will involve written and verbal communication and you will the first point of contact with regard to any legal matters within the Family Office.
Ideally the candidate will have experience within a firm in Jersey. Ideally either from within a Family Office or from a Trust & Fiduciary Company. Some of the main responsibilities are listed below:
- Legal support and coordination of any projects the Family Office is involved in or requires you to be involved in.
- Trust and Fiduciary related work
- Responsibilities will include managing outside counsel, review of documentation and assistance with any legal issues.
- Assisting with drafting and reviewing of legal documentation, including any agreements, company resolutions, joint venture agreements, powers of attorney, employment and any services agreements.
- Taking Director Positions on certain client structures as and when needed.
- Covering any ad hoc tasks that may require your assistance from time to time.
My client is looking to hire for the long terms. This may be ideally suited to you if you have come from a very pressurized and busy environment and are looking for a change to move into a Family Office to purely focus on a single client.
- Trust Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job