Third Square are delighted to be partnering with one of our favourite clients within the Insurance industry to help hire a In House Cyber Underwriting Consultant.
Purpose of the job
To provide planning, project management and consulting services (internal and external) to our clients Cyber underwriting team, internal stakeholders, external distributions partners, 3rd party service providers and its client base.
To support the Head of Cyber and FinPro Managing Director on a range of strategic initiatives including but not limited to:
Pre bind technical underwriting analysis for major clients and the companies led programs
Expert resource for analysis and response to existing and emerging cyber threats
Oversight and analysis of third party tools, applications and vendors
Technical input to Cyber Exposure Management and modelling
Ensure we continue to build the most effective framework for exposure data capture
and ongoing monitoring
Design and distribute technical and detailed risk management insights for our major
clients and customers
Education, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Financial Services and specifically Lloyd’s preferred
- Degree educated in Computer Sciences/Engineering or a related discipline.
- Cyber Consultancy experience
- CISSP, CISM or CISA certified To discuss).
- Technical knowledge of IT including networks, operating systems, databases, firewalls, anti-virus, VA and patch management.
- Awareness of the Data Protection Act (and GDPR), NIST and PRA initiatives and the
- Governments Cyber Essentials programme
- Knowledge and experience of the security products available including intrusion detection, SIEM vulnerability assessment and encryption tools.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and experience of working with off-shore /outsourced IT (including Security) teams.
- An understanding of UK insurance is desirable.
- Self-motivated and resilient and able to operate independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Well organised, realistic and reliable
- Able to coach and mentor less senior colleagues
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'