Import Administrator 15 Month Maternity Cover
£26,950 to £36,300 per annum* This isn’t where you’ve come from. This is where we’re going.
We are looking for a Coordinator to join our Import team for a 15 month fixed term contract. Working at the heart of Lidl GB’s post-Brexit operations, you’ll find our busy and dynamic Import Team.
You’ll be working with the wider team and suppliers to ensure orders are placed correctly, so that our imported products get on to the shelves in Lidl stores, all around the country. You will also be working closely with internal and international teams as well as external stakeholders such as freight forwarders, and brokers. This is a fast paced, dynamic position where you’ll need to be highly organised, have an excellent attention to detail and communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
If you thrive in dynamic, exciting, global environments and want to join a great team which values growth and development, this could be the role for you!
We have moved to a hybrid working model with a recommended 2 days in the office per week for appropriate Head Office and Regional roles, empowering our teams to choose how and where they work best. We feel it is important that, where possible, we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible and trust our teams to determine the right environments that work most effectively for them.
**Please note as per Lidl internal structures the job title for this role is Administrator**
What you'll do
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external stakeholders including customs brokers, freight forwarders and suppliers
- Working closely with internal teams such as Customs, Buying and Supply Chain, as well as International
- Supporting managers to refine business processes
- Understanding the objectives of our operational and project work, their impact on the business and dynamically driving solutions to business-critical issues
- Solving problems to key issues proactively and escalating in a timely manner
- Evaluating process and systems relating to all aspects of imports
What you'll need
- An understanding of the variety of import processes and documentation beneficial
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues across all levels of the business
- Great team player who works collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Offices package (incl. Word and Excel)
- Self-motivated, proactive and a great can-do attitude
- Process focused with great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the extensive training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £26,950 with the potential to earn up to £36,300* (depending on experience) with 30 days’ holiday per year (pro rata). We also recognise that different people value different benefits, based on different lifestyles and needs, which is why we offer arrange of additional benefits including but not limited to:
- Barista Bar, restaurant and free onsite gym
- On-site Car Parking (including electric charging in each space)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- 10% in-store discount card
To find out a Lidl bit more visit our benefits page to see for yourself!
*includes 10% non-contractual London Weighting allowance
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'