Our Client is a Telecommunications and Contact Centre solutions provider
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Implementation Specialist will focus on the end to end technical design and installation of WFO projects.
- Gather technical requirements from the client and carry out technical workshops and provide technical consultation.
- Responsible for creating technical design documentation.
- Get involved with solution testing and analysis of system performance.
- Ensure integration of the WFO solution is delivered efficiently and matches against client requirements.
- Perform training sessions whilst also transferring knowledge to clients and more junior members of staff.
- Support the client technically throughout the Go-Live phase and ensure a smooth handover to the technical support team.
- Provide both in house and onsite support to clients and customers.
- Create relevant training documentation.
- Ensure client objectives and expectations are consistently met.
- Communicate articulately with technical and non-technical staff.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience in the design, implementation and testing/support of Avaya and Verint solutions: VERINT / AVAYA Contact Recording, VERINT SIPREC Recording, VERINT IP capture Recording, VERINT / AVAYA Quality Monitoring, VERINT / AVAYA Workforce Management, VERINT Speech Analytics.
- 5+ years in a role working within a technical environment with Avaya and Verint solutions.
- Associated qualifications are a bonus.
- Good knowledge of Data Networking.
- Strong knowledge of delivering complex solutions within VMware and Database environments.
- Experience of working within Linux and Windows servers.
- A strong understanding of SQL database management and contact centre settings.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Previous troubleshooting experience on solutions and applications would be ideal.
- Impeccable English Language skills both verbal and written.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills, paired with excellent communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job