55k Salary + Exceptional Benefits
London (Remote Working)
Our client, a leading provider of Internet of Everything (IoE) services, offers a scalable solution on a global scale. Due to growth and innovation, they now have an exciting opening for a Professional Services Engineer / Implementation Manager to join their technical team.
As an experienced Implementation Manager, you will:
* Actively drive technology implementation projects (PKI Products)
* Deliver complex PKI projects
* Develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders
* Support integration and testing of API's
* Document technical slows
* Support product management teams
* Establish Credibility and confidence
* Travel as required (EMEA)
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
* Active Directory and all other Microsoft environments
* Smart Card or Card Management systems (SafeNet, Versasec etc.)
* Server, VPN, Network and firewall experience
* SOAP and REST
* Scripting (PowerShell etc.)
* Extensive PKI experience
* A second language (French preferred)
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job