This prestigious law firm of medium size is looking to recruit an immigration solicitor on a full time basis.
The firm act for a wide range of clients, including high net worth individuals largely in private client immigration applications such as Tier 1 Investor, Tier 1 Entrepreneur and family based applications. They advise on the full range of private and corporate immigration work, in the corporate immigration field, for small to medium sized businesses in the UK.
The firm is looking for Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE in private client immigration matters, with experience gained from a reputable firm.
Key duties will include,
- Managing your own workload which will include providing accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of the UK immigration and nationality law with particular emphasis on advising private clients on Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur applications.
- Preparing of applications both within and outside the Points Based System including drafting Entry Clearance applications, Further Leave to Remain and Indefinite Leave to Remain applications and Naturalisation applications.
- Preparing bespoke submission instructions to assist clients filing applications at Entry Clearance Posts overseas or in the UK.
- Liaising with UKVI over the telephone and keeping clients informed of the progress of their application.
- Keeping up to date on changes to UKVI policies and procedures.
- File management and billing administration.
- Receiving requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and deciding on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests.
- Offering advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
- Attending and representing the firm at client meetings.
- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents.
- Research documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures.
The Individual should be able to hit the ground running and be able to work independently.
- Have at least 2 years PQE experience in a highly regarded immigration firm.
- be educated to degree level, preferably in Law and having preferably obtained a 2:1 or above although all applications will be considered.
- LPC / BVC qualified essential.
- Have a broad range of previous high quality immigration practice experience is essential, particularly experience of Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur applications.
- Provide evidence of interest in, and commitment to, the success of the firm.
-Have excellent communication both written and verbal - the role involves liaison with internal and external people at a senior level.
-Be a self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
- Have good organisation skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and manage a full caseload.
-Have exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings. Able to deal sympathetically and appropriately with clients.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A track record of achieving their fee contribution and time targets and that the targets are appropriate for their position and level of qualification.
Please send your CV now for immediate interview.
Legal Leap Recruitment...moving forward in law
- UK Immigration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job