An opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join a dynamic London based Law Firm specialising within Immigration Law. The Firm is committed to providing expert, direct and high-standard Legal advice and support with a no-nonsense approach in order to genuinely assist Clients; and with their success, they are looking for an experienced Immigration Solicitor to use their expertise and contribute towards the Firm’s growth.
This role requires the Immigration Solicitor to have a minimum of 3 years PQE, demonstrating excellent experience within Immigration Law. The Solicitor must be confident, energetic and enthusiastic; paying attention to detail and being organised. Possessing the ability to manage a caseload from inception to completion with minimal supervision; in addition to having excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. This is a great opportunity being offered at an ambitious and dedicated Solicitor specialising within Immigration Law.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have a minimum of 3 years PQE
• Solicitor must have strong organisational skills
• Required to be organised and pay attention to detail
• Should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrate experience within Immigration Law
• Ability to manage their own workload from inception to completion
• Possess excellent communication skills and time management skills
• Location: London
• Salary Range (DOE): £30,000 - £35,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Date: 26.01.2018
• Reference: YK812
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (South) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job