Immediately available Stores Assistant
Netbox Recruitment are proud to be working with our client on an exclusive bases to recruit for a experience stores assistant to start immediately.
Our client is a market leader in the design and manufacturing of their products and is looking to expand the team adding an additional stores assistant to the factory environment.
- The key duties of this role will be to Assisting with the general stores function
- Receiving and issuing goods in and out,
- Maintaining the outside yard and stores in a clean and tidy condition
- Receive and log deliveries of parts and allocate to correct position within the stores.
- Keeping the in-house computer system up to date as parts come in and out of the store.
- Completing stock checks for stores on a regular bases
- Checking and unloading deliveries safely in the correct areas
- Assisting with the organisation of the main store and off-site locations
- A shared responsibility as part of the stores team
The right candidate for this role will have some stores experience as well as excellent attention to detail. Ideally have a current Fork lift truck license as this will be needed to assist with loading and unloading of deliveries. You must be physically fit as this role will involve some heavy lifting and will include elements of working outside.
This role is based in a heavily industrial factory therefore safety boots will be required. These will be supplied by our client once the candidate has started as well as a working uninform.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
Our client also offer holiday pay as standard, a generous company pension and company bonus paid out yearly.
Interviews will be held on 17th and 18th April 2018 with a start date of 30th April at the latest.
If you are interested in the role and have the right skills please contact Melissa Shirley for an informal discussion
- Immediately available Stores Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job