An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced marketing firm in Central London as a credit controller. They have an international market based therefore candidates must be fluent in Spanish and Italian.
The client are an innovator in messaging and communications, enabling the world's largest brands - including Mercedes-Benz, Macy's, Speedo and Levi's and to understand and connect more closely with today's connected consumers; whether that be via web, mobile, email or social channels. Through The Message Cloud solution, SmartFocus genuinely listens to and learns from customers using patented algorithms and unique location-based marketing tools. Using The Message Cloud, their customers have the rich data, intelligence and the tools to send personalised and contextualised messages to any device in real-time.
The key responsibilities for the Immediately Available Spanish and Italian Credit Controller role will include:
- Cash collection of customers within the portfolio
- Enforcement of contractual payment terms to ensure timely settlement
- Ensure appropriate notation of accounts in company systems
- Working closely with Commercial and renewal teams to resolve queries related to contractual terms
- Managing customer disputes and litigations
- Liaising with external cash collection/litigation agencies to manage customer dispute
- Entering collections data and banking reconciliations (accountancy).
- Weekly reporting on cash collections' KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Additional support to other team members depending on business needs (including providing cover to other team members on holiday or sick leave)
The successful Immediately Available Spanish and Italian Credit Controller will join their Central London offices on a temporary basis.
Previous experience chasing payments in Italian and Spanish (accountancy).
The successful Immediately Available Spanish and Italian Credit Controller will have an hourly rate between 15 - 17 ph depending on experience, based in Central London.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.