My client is looking to hire an immediately avaliable Treasury Manager on permanent basis. Based in their modern offices in Central London, this is a key role managing a team of 2.
- Production of daily and monthly bank reconciliations including daily cash flow updating.
- Preparing and posting of Petty Cash Journals.
- Accruals of Petty Cash Expenses.
- Postings of all Manual Purchase Ledger Payments.
- Postings of all Cash Book Payments.
- Raising of all Cheques and Electronic Bacs payments.
- The Setting up of Direct Debits and Standing Orders.
- Completing/Changing and maintaining of Corporate Credit Applications.
- Completing/Changing and maintaining of the Bank mandates.
- Dealing with the office and bank queries.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar role ideally in a service lead industry.
- Proven management experience
- Good written and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Ideally some form of accounting qualification/training.
- Strong reconciliations skills and the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team member.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you
- cash management