ICT Assistant Apprentice
Our client is a large school, situated in the town of Horndean in Hampshire, England.
The role will be aiming to improve the effectiveness of teaching and learning in the school by supporting staff in the use of ICT in the curriculum.Key Duties
- Ensure that computers are operational at the start of each day.
- Maintain an inventory of hardware and its capabilities.
- Maintain a list of software available and evaluate new software.
- Maintain the hardware and run virus checks.
- Troubleshoot problems which staff have experienced and
resolve where possible-this covers basic maintenance.
- Clean hardware regularly.
- Liaise with support, ICT support teams as necessary.
To be an ICT Assistant Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C, 4-9) including Maths and English.
This 15-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £18,933 / £19,941 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualificationsSkills required
- Has an outstanding positive attitude and genuine passion for IT.
- Can demonstrate the ability to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively and relatively independently without daily supervision.
- Operating as a point of contact in the school on ICT resources, technology and equipment.
After the Apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'