IBA Technician (6 Month Contract)
£150 per day
We are currently looking for a Spanish speaking IBA Technician on behalf of our client, a highly respected and well established Lloyd's syndicate, on a 6 month daily rate contract basis.
The primary focus of the role will be the reconciliation and preparation of all bordereaux and premium bank accounts.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Preparing payment requests efficiently and accurately.
- Reviewing bank reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Producing month end bordereaux for review and submission to carriers.
- Working closely with the technical divisions to perform credit control functions.
- Investigating differences in allocated receipts and payments posted, before liaising with the technical team and brokers.
- Preparing the monthly premium paid bordereaux.
- Collecting and managing outstanding debt, and chasing by telephone and email.
- Balancing cashbooks for premium bank accounts.
- Managing and reporting of aged creditors and unallocated cash.
- Agreement and settlement of bordereaux.
- Working proficiency in Spanish, as a minimum.
- Excellent I.T skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Keywords: IBA Technician; Bordereaux; Accounting; Accounting Technician; Month End Bordereaux; Spanish Speaking
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our website for more information - www.claimsrecruitment.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'