IBA Accounts Supervisor (Contract until 31st January 2019)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
My client, a vibrant, professional and well established Insurance Brokers based near Romford, is looking for an IBA Accounts Supervisor to join their established team on a maternity contract until 31st January 2019.
Insurance experience is not essential but the ideal candidate will have experience within a supervisory position and previously worked within a finance role dealing with commissions, calculating/reconciling percentages.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supervision of a team of 3/4, ensuring all team deadlines are met
- Month end reporting
- Producing reports for management review
- Signing of finance work for payment
- Leading monthly department meetings
- Appraisals and back to work interviews
- Signing cheques
- Reporting directly to the Financial Controller
- Aged debt
- Liaising with other departments to set up new products and insurers
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Running daily payment reports
- Annual reporting for audit
- Completing write backs
- Communicating all new procedures to the team
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Intermediate Ms Excel skills, VLOOKUPS, pivot tables etc (a test will be taken at interview stage)
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job