Multi Skilled Engineer required for our client, a well-established HVAC-R Service company based in the Loughborough area who specialise in the Service, Maintenance, Installation and Repair of Air Conditioning, Heating, Ventilation and Refrigeration equipment. Due to expansion they now require an Engineer to be based within the Loughborough area working mainly throughout the Midlands with the occasional site further afield.
The HVAC Engineer will have proven experience performing Service, Maintenance and Repair works on commercial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment as well as other systems including Chillers, AHU and Ventilation. Amongst other daily duties you will be required to provide technical reports, provide installation information, carry out surveys and more and be able to work well individually as well as part of a team.
Full UK Driving License required.
Multi Skilled Engineer Position Overview
HVAC Engineer required to be based within the Loughborough area working mainly throughout the Midlands with the occasional site further afield.
Multi Skilled Engineer Position Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults on highly complex plant and equipment
- Perform Service, Maintenance and repair works on a range of systems
- Carry out daily duties including technical reports, surveys and more
- Electrical Knowledge and experience advantageous
- Full UK Driving License
Multi Skilled Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £27-36K
- Company Van, Travel Pay
- Laptop/ Tablet, Mobile Phone
- 28 Days Holiday
- Specialist Tools
- Business Credit Card
- Hotel/ Stay allowance where required.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy