Job Title: HVAC Engineer (Central London)
Location: Covering the Central London Region (Marble Arch, Oxford Street, Hammersmith, Kensington, Hackney, Stratford, Holloway, Islington Areas) and surrounding areas
Salary: £35,000 + 11% LWA (£3,850) + standby allowance £2,020.98 = total of £40,870.98
Benefits: Company Van, company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), death in service, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + overtime (paid at time and a half on weekdays and double time on weekends and bank holidays)
Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a Global Facilities Management company and due to a major new contract win with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer our client is looking to recruit an HVAC Engineer.
For this role our client is looking for an accomplished HVAC Engineer to look after a number of Small / Medium / Large retail stores in Central London and surrounding areas.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive HVAC maintenance across a number of small / medium / large retail stores.
- You will be the first line in all maintenance throughout your allocated sites.
- Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Completing maintenance to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid down company Health and Safety Policy
- Ability to maintain / repair a range of mechanical equipment, e.g. fans, pumps and compressors to recognized standards
- Safe working practices in relation to 3 phase and single-phase electrics and applications
- Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the HVAC Supervisor of findings
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required by management
Candidates Background & Experience:
- Qualified Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer who has experience across multi-sites on the service and maintenance of heating systems.
- NVQ Level 3 - Commercial and Industrial Gas, Building Services / Heat & Vent - Essential Requirement
- ACS Gas - COCN, CIGA, CORT, ICPN, CDGA, TPCP1, TPCP1A - Essential Requirement
- NVQ Level 3 - Air Conditioning & Refrigeration - Essential Requirement
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category 1 - Essential Requirement
- City & Guilds 5831 Electrical Safe Isolation - Desirable not essential
- City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition - Desirable not essential
- Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Experience of multi-site environment
- Dealing directly with customers and on-site management teams
- Ability to work at heights, work in confined spaces
- A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work
- Full Driving Licence and a high degree of mobility to travel throughout the area
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV in the strictest confidence to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
- Air Conditioning
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'