Role: Human Resources Manager
Salary: £26,000 - £33,000 per annum, Negotiable
Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
Location: Brierley Hill
Our client who are an established 3rd generation family owned manufacturing company are looking for a qualified and experienced Human Resources Manager. The role will be to provide sole on-site HR services to 150 employees and to process wages for circa 120 weekly paid employees.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities for the HR Manager:
- Overall management of the Attendance Management Procedure including conducting return to work interviews.
- Produce monthly headcount management information
- Update departmental training with starters/leavers and assist with training needs.
- Manage entire annual leave process and systems
- Manage all starter and leaver documentation and processes
- Manage all other employee life-cycle documentation and processes
- Respond to and manage reference requests
- Process wages for circa 120 weekly paid employees using Sage payroll and responding to queries
- Manage and update the Time & Attendance system
- Provide advice and assistance with Investigations, Disciplinary, Grievance and Appeal meetings
- Provide assistance with note-taking at meetings
- Provide advice and assistance with regards to performance matters
- Liaise with agencies for booking temporary workers, assist with resolving pay queries, process annual leave requests and keep records accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures and affiliated literature is kept up to date and available
- Provide on-going advice and guidance to all customers in line with in-house policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The right candidate for this HR Manager role will have:
- Good standard of education, CIPD part-qualified desirable
- Experience of working in HR within a Manufacturing environment desirable
- Payroll processing experience desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of working within HR at a senior level
- Professional and discreet
- Excellent communicator and customer service skills
- Excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Be proficient in IT with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong character, able to work in stand-alone position
- Good eye for detail
In return the company will offer a permanent position, working full time Monday - Friday (39 hours) with a salary of £26,000 - £33,000 per annum, Negotiable.
- Human Resources
- Manufacturing Environment
- HR Policies
- Attendance Management