We are currently looking to recruit a HSEQ Advisor to join our team. Based at our Head Offices in Chichester and reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing HSEQ support for SeaRoc’s business, its projects and maintaining SeaRoc’s Integrated Management System. They will also lead on SeaRoc’s HSEQ Consultancy business, ensuring that SeaRoc provides the highest quality HSEQ advice and service to its clients.
Main tasks to include (full job description available on request):
Project HSEQ Support
- Provide HSEQ support and advice to internal teams and Project Managers, ensuring legal compliance as well as industry best practice on all company activities.
- Develop and implement Project specific HSEQ management systems – Including Project HSE Plans, Emergency Response Plans, Project Quality Plans and Inspection and Test Plans
- Facilitate Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment workshops
HSEQ Consultancy Services
Pro-actively lead on HSEQ consultancy services for the global market, supporting the Head of Consultancy
- Business development
- Promote the business at industry events, client meetings and other business development opportunities
- Identify key client contacts, initiate meetings and follow up potential work leads
- Lead Tenders and Bid preparation
- Account management
- Represent SeaRoc at client meetings, site visits and liaise with key Client contacts throughout the Consultancy project lifecycle
- Ensure high levels of Client satisfaction and that SeaRoc provides the highest quality consultancy services to its clients at all times
- Build relationships with Clients to encourage further use of SeaRoc/SeaPlanner services
- Deliver services
- Safe System of Work documentation and processes
- Workshops such as HAZID, HAZOP, HIRA, Design Risk Assessment, etc.
- Construction Design Management Regulations (CDM)
- Integrated Management Systems
SeaRoc Integrated Management System for HSEQ
Maintain and enhance the company IMS, including:
- Development and implementation of procedures
- Maintain certification to ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001, Achilles UVDB
- Contractor assessments and audits
- Manage internal audit programme
- Investigate incidents
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all HSEQ matters and requirements relevant to the business requirements and liaise with appropriate team members, safety organisations and trade associations
HSEQ – General
- Work in accordance with HSEQ procedures and controls for your work activities
- Co-operate and participate in HSEQ discussions
- Take responsibility for HSEQ for their elements of work and ensure they are carried out to high standards
- Report incidents, injuries and near misses to Line Managers
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all HSEQ matters and requirements relevant to the business requirements and liaise with appropriate team members, safety organisations and trade associations.
As the successful candidate, you will bring a wealth of HSEQ Consultancy experience, ideally from within the offshore renewables industry. You will be a pro-active and self-motivated individual across a variety of environments, specifically in your approach to developing new business and solving client problems. You will be an effective and supportive team member, open to new ideas and keen to share knowledge and best practice. This role is predominantly office based however, you will be required to attend meetings off-site at client premises and be prepared to work on site both on and off-shore.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'