Are you looking for a role where you can add real value to the HR function using your HR Data & Systems expertise? My client is a fantastic locally recognised institution, seeking a driven HRIS manager to join their established and successful HR team.
The ideal candidate will be a whizz with HR systems and have the ability to develop, maintain and implement HR planning systems, infrastructure and procedures to high levels of efficiency, ensuring that the maximum benefit can be obtained for the HR team and wider business. Strong communication skills and the ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders is a must for this position, as you will be dealing with a range of both internal and external customers.
This role would suit someone who is seeking their next challenge in an environment where positive change and fresh ideas are encouraged. You will be highly analytical, proactive and solutions-oriented, with the ability to push projects through to completion in a concise and effective manner. A solid background working closely aligned to the HR function and an awareness of employment legislation is essential.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive exposure to HR information systems
- Expert IT skills, with the ability to develop systems
- Experience in managing large scale systems projects
- Track record of achieving in an environment where strong HR service provision is essential to business success
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to manage diverse stakeholder groups
- Highly organised, with solid project management skills
- Strong team player, with the desire to make a valuable contribution to a fast-paced and successful team
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"