HR Resourcing Assistant
6 month contract with possible extension
Working as part of the Resourcing Team, you will provide all aspects of administrative support.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the HR function in the delivery of its objectives
- Support the Resourcing Advisor in developing solutions to deliver the recruitment and selection requirements
- Administer recruitment campaigns in line with legislation and polices
- Maintain accurate up to date records on progress of campaigns and collect, monitor and present statistical information as required
- Proactively manage the new starter process
- Attend recruitment fairs and other promotional events
- Raise requisitions for recruitment and other expenditure at correct stage of purchase cycle
- Allocate, record and receipt expenditure against correct budget and expenditure codes for campaigns being delivered so that costs for each campaign can be identified
- Identify your personal development in resourcing and broader HR skills
- Effectively utilise Oracle to manage and maintain employee records
Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Excellent general administration skills including solid Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both telephone and face to face
- Ability to prioritise and balance a changing workload, whilst being flexible and working with different processes
- Our ideal candidate would have experience of working in HR in an administrative/advisory capacity, but this is not essential
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- HR Recruitment Administration Assistant