Salary: £18,000 - £30,000
A Fortune 500 company with global annual revenues of over $5bn and offices all over the world, we are now opening our doors to fresh new talent in the hope you will join our prestigious brand and share in our success.
We are looking for a HR Recruitment Consultant to join our friendly, but focus team of Consultants based in Cheltenham. Your ultimate goal will be to interview the top talent in such detail that you will be eager to have conversations with relevant new and existing Contacts/Hiring Managers about your Candidates. You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the success of your desk.
The HR Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Developing business through cold calling, networking, social media etc;
- Negotiating fees, keeping in mind at all times what will be beneficial to both your own desk and Kelly Services as a company;
- Visiting clients regularly to develop new business and build lasting relationships;
- Pro-actively sourcing candidates through social media, job adverts you have posted, referrals from your network to ensure you are the first to market with suitable candidates in your discipline;
- Reviewing applicants CV's in response to live vacancies, screening the relevantly experienced candidates by telephone and face to interviews;
- Managing the interview process from beginning to end, ensuring clients and candidates are kept informed at all times;
- Working to set KPI's and financial targets each month.
The HR Recruitment Consultant must be:
- Money motivated, ambitious and driven by success;
- Confident within a target driven environment;
- Great attitude;
- Passionate about progression with a proven track record of success;
- Strong communication skills.
What Kelly Services can offer you:
- 22 days annual leave plus your birthday off each year;
- Excellent bonus structure;
- Health care;
- Fantastic other benefits including eye care vouchers, season ticket loan etc;
- Great working environment.
What you need to do
If you are interested in this HR Recruitment Consultant position please 'click apply' or get in touch with Dulce Carvalho at Kelly Services on . If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job