Based on the outskirts of Norwich, this role will work as part of a highly motivated team providing HR advice and guidance. It offers a fantastic opportunity for an individual to develop their HR experience and skills.
The duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Supporting managers in all recruitment and selection activities/processes, advertising vacancies, arranging interviews and preparing new starter documentation.
- Preparation of all HR related documentation including offer letters, contracts of employment and changes to terms and conditions.
- Support managers in all aspects of employee relations issues such as performance, grievance and disciplinaries.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner in supporting in and note taking during meetings.
- Update and maintain HR systems and general HR Administration
- Qualified to CIPD Level 3 as a minimum
- Previous experience of working within an HR function
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking to develop their HR career and gain extensive experience across a full HR generalist remit.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'