HR Manager , Human Resources , People and Culture , Fashion Retail , North London ,
HR Manager North London . Our client is looking for a head of HR to support the business in all aspects of HR & Employee engagement . This role is based at Head Office and reporting directly to the senior team. Responsible for all employees across their store portfolio and also Head Office .
- Working closely with each Head of Department to plan, analyse and implement HR strategies. Provide HR support to managers and also be a point of contact for all employees.
- Gap analysis to plan recruitment, future business needs and change management.
- Full responsibility for payroll: weekly and monthly schedules. Working closely with the payroll accountant (external).
- Oversee all disciplinary procedures and help line managers carry out the disciplinary process.
- Meeting with Company Directors to plan recruitment, new initiatives and change within the business.
- Ad hoc tasks including holiday bookings, general HR queries from managers.
- Full responsibility for the company’s pension scheme.
- Oversee the expense system and complies with accounting standards.
- Planning recruitment of managers and oversee company’s recruitment processes.
- Employee Engagement initiatives, maintaining these and developing new ideas.
The ideal candidate :
Will have worked within HR and the Retail sector .Preferable Fashion , accessories , footwear ,
- Conscientious and attention to detail
- Payroll experience and intermediate excel
- Strong Leadership qualities
- Proactive with change management and new ideas
- Excellent coaching skills
- Able to stick to deadlines
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
Qualifications / Experience :
- Must have an HR qualification or CIPD qualified.
- Ideally a proven background in a management role within Human Resources in a retail environment.
Salary : £35-£45k Salary is only a guide
Due to the current market we can only respond to those candidates who closely match the above criteria .
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Excel
- Employee Engagement