Our well established and successful, growing client based in Quedgeley now have a new exciting permanent opportunity to join their team as a HR Assistant.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the HR Manager and provide administrative assistance relating to the HR functions such as recruitment activities, managing staff grievances, terminations, absence, performance activities, and compensation and benefits information.
- Ensure all staff personnel records are kept up to date, compliant with current legislation and stored appropriately.
- Support the HR manager with all administration and record keeping tasks involved in the recruitment of staff. This will include liaising internally with managers to ensure CV’s are available, interviewing activities are organised and externally with recruitment partners.
- Arranging interviews, creating interview schedules and packs, conduct interviews where necessary.
- Administer necessary referencing and produce routine employment documents.
- Coordination of Temporary workers including completion of timesheets.
- Support the probation confirmation process and maintain accurate records.
- Conducting new starter inductions and maintain induction paperwork.
- Maintain accurate employee, HR and Health and Safety records, ensuring that all records are scanned, accurate and up to date.
- Assist with the organisation and coordination of training activities as requested.
- To issue PPE to new starters, coordinate Occupational Health, eye care vouchers, Work Station Checks, Driving Licence checks. Ensure that Health and Safety, First Aid, Fire Warden and forklift training is up to date and arrange training where necessary.
- Previous HR Experience is essential
- Experience gained within a busy administrative role involving access to sensitive personal data and working in a discreet and confidential environment
- Able to multi skill and prioritise to meet deadlines and demonstrate excellent time management, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working awareness of employment law
- Demonstrate a professional, confident and "can do" attitude and has personal integrity
Hours; Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'